|Auto Trans Microlube - Part # AA030021
• Packaged in a single use kit - one kit, one service.
• Helps extend the service life of the transmission fluid and Transmission.
• Extends and protects all in one service.
• O.E.M.s recognize the need and have recommended this type of service.
• Contains no chlorinated solvents and can be disposed of with your normal waist oil.
• Safe on rubber seals and other sensitive system components.
• Surpasses O.E.M. standard for friction lubricity of the fluid.
Atomic N.R.G. Automatic Transmission Fluid Micro lubricant will help to extend the automatic transmission fluid life as well as treat and re-fortify the old fluid that is trapped and left behind during a transmission service. When combined with a transmission fluid exchange service our proprietary combination of synthetic extenders, heat defenders and lubricants will help the new fluid meet or exceed the O.E.M.’s specification requirements. Our formula will not harm the electrical components contained within the transmission housing and/or torque converter. This product can be used as a standalone ATF treatment or used as step two in a two part kit and installed as part of a complete transmission fluid exchange service.
Part # AA030021 is supplied in 12 oz bottles - 24 bottles per case - 20 lb case weight