|Engine Oil Microlube - Part # AA010031
• Packaged in a single use bottle, one bottle per application.
• Helps the engine oil fight against heat and fluid breakdown.
• Protects metal components and conditions seals in one product.
• Helps to eliminate horsepower robbing friction.
• Contains no chlorinated solvents and will not contaminate waste oil.
• Safe on rubber seals and other sensitive system components.
• Surpasses O.E.M. standard for friction lubricity of the motor oil.
Atomic N.R.G. Engine oil Microlube when added to the motor oil as part of a normal oil change or as part of a service package will enhance the lubricity of the motor oil, and will also condition seals keeping them soft and pliable to help reduce oil leaks. The proprietary combination of synthetic cleaners, detergents and lubricants will help to protect the ware surfaces and fortify the motor oil, additionally keep the crankcase clean, moisture free and fight corrosion that can be a normal by-product of the combustion process. Our chemistry will not harm the oxygen sensor or catalytic converter or any other fuel system components. This product can be used as a standalone engine oil additive, or as part of a complete service package.
Part # AA010031 is supplied in 12 oz bottles - 24 bottles per case - 20 lbs case weight